Give someone you love peace of mind with our medical security devices. Our Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) has a critical function; it provides immediate emergency medical care and has the power to protect those living independently at home.
With just one touch, a two way conversation is started between the person in need and our response team. Our response team will notify emergency personnel as well as designated family and friends. If the person is unable to speak, we will immediately send help.
Not sure if Medical Monitoring is right for your loved one? Knowing these facts will help you make the right decision:
- The longer a person is helpless following a medical event (fall, stroke, heart attack), the greater the likelihood he/she will be discharged into supportive care and that will mark the end to their ability to live independently.
- Senior Citizens age 70 and over have the greatest risk of fire death. The fire death among seniors is more than double the average population.
- 35 million Americans are over the age of 65. 1 in 3 will fall in any given year.
- 50% of people who fall require assistance getting up.
- There is a 6%-9% early mortality rate for heart attack victims who survive long enough to reach the hospital. Coronary heart disease is the number one killer of women in the U.S. Getting to the hospital quickly is key to survival.
Click here to see our PERS Products
To learn more about our Medical Monitoring,
click here or call us directly at 1-888-99ALERT (25378).
We are the best.
We use the best.
Security Consultants for
the Detroit Lions